Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Christians Will Your Love Last Forever?

Let us be honest with each other- you are not really want to know the truth are you? There are NO tears in heaven, and no pain. I would pray long for my daughter to come to know Christ, if she didn't already, however is God who is in control of everyones destiny. If she chose not to come to Christ, I would be heart sick when she dies - my dad died without knowing Christ, and I grieved that for a very long time- however when I get to heaven I will not grieve anymore. And the person that said a serial killer would never become a Christian, does not really know the grace and mercy of God, because there is no sin that could escape they cross of Christ- God can be found anywhere, even in a prison- praise God. I know what you want to hear however, God is God and we are not!

No comments:

Post a Comment